Health Gain Factor –
White tea has antioxidant and anti-aging properties which help in maintaining good health and healthy skin. It protects skin from the harmful effects of UV light.
Feel Good Factor –
This is refreshing, soft and airy on the palate. This exquisite tea, perfect to enjoy in multiple infusions.
These elite teas are known traditionally as the “Scholar’s Tea” for energizing poets, statesmen and intellectuals with a reflective, calm state of focus. This high-grade Silver Needle has a creamy, delicate taste with sweet notes of honeydew melon.
Quality factor –
Silver Needle from Darjeeling is one of the rare tea in the world, gathered only for a few days in early spring, the perfection is evident in the pale ivory coloured liquor. The white tea buds are hand-picked at dawn and scattered in the sun to dry. NO flavours added.
Steps towards a Perfect Cup of Tea ☕
- Heat water to 85-90°C.
- Place 2g of tea (1 Tea spoon) of tea in the pot for per 200ml of water.
- Pour hot water from the top of tea-leaves.
- Let it infuse for 3-5 minutes, according to your taste.
- Then pour out completely.
- Note: Can be infused at least 3 times.